- Home page
- Goals FS 2030
Goals FS 2030
FS 2030 Sustainability Commitment
With the purpose of consolidating the sustainable development agenda and strengthening long-term commitments with society, FS presents its 2030 agenda.
We will relentlessly pursue the transformation of the agricultural and fuel industries, aiming at strengthening communities, striving for a more sustainable and fairer world.
Below are FS’s goals, which are related to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and in line with the Paris Agreement.
REDUCE CO2 EMISSIONS
- Avoid the emission of 31.7 million tons of CO2 into the atmosphere.(1)
- To have negative carbon emissions in one of our industrial units with the implementation of the BECCS system (Bio-Energy with Carbon Capture and Storage)
SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Implement our social and environmental policy to the entire corn and direct and indirect biomass supply chain, as well as all DDG direct sales, ensuring zero legal and illegal deforestation, no use of protected land and no slave-like labor.
- Develop commercial partnerships with intermediaries (trading, warehouses, etc.) to create a mapping system in 100% of the indirect supply chain.
WATER, WASTE AND EFFLUENTS
- Reduce water consumption by 5%.(2)
- Reduce the disposal of organic waste in landfills by 80%.
- Use 60% of effluents in fertigation.
EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF COMMUNITIES
- Create a technical training program and reach 70% of our industry employees who live in our communities.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- Reach 40% diversity in leadership positions (women, non-white, LGBTI+ and PWDs).
GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
- Promote continuous improvement and transparency in our governance processes, aiming to achieve A1 score in the ESG rating(4).
1 Considers CI (Carbon Intensity) of RenovaBio (direct and indirect emissions) as the calculation basis. Cbios generation assumption for the LRV, SMT, PVA, CNP, NVM and QUE units. CCS project implemented in LRV in 2026.
2 m³ water/m³ anhydrous ethanol produced.
3 Supervisor and above.
4 Vigeo Eiris or similar.